Sorry, this event is "sold out." There are no more tickets available for the Free-for-All.
Join us for complimentary admission to Descanso Gardens on Sunday, January 29, as part of the annual Museums Free-For-All event, a joint effort of 30 Southern California Museums to encourage museum visitation.
Due to overwhelming demand last year, reservations must be made in advance for the Free-For-All. Choose your entrance time above to reserve your tickets. Most visitors spend one to two hours at the Gardens.
Hours: 9 am to 5pm
Location: 1418 Descanso Drive, La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
Descanso Gardens Members
Descanso Gardens members do NOT need to make advance reservations for the Free-For-All. If you would like to purchase an annual membership to the Gardens, click here. Memberships are not refundable.
Know Before You Go
- Parking is free in our lot, but if all spaces are full you may be directed to park on the street. Descanso Gardens is located in a residential neighborhood. Please be a courteous driver and be respectful of our neighbors!
- We are a botanical garden and a museum accredited by the American Alliance of Museums. Please treat our grounds with the same respect you would show at any other museum.
- There is no smoking allowed anywhere on our property, including e-cigarettes.
- Animals (except for service animals as defined by the ADA) are not allowed in the Gardens. Please leave your fur-kids at home!
- Sports equipment, bikes, balls, etc. are not allowed in the Gardens.
- Picnics are not allowed in the Gardens. We have a picnic area located outside the Gardens near the parking lot where you may enjoy food and drink from home. Food and beverages are available for purchase inside the Gardens.
- Wheelchairs are available at our Visitor Center on a first-come, first served basis.
Please read through our etiquette guide to get the most from your visit to the Gardens. For additional information on visiting the Gardens, including driving directions, click here.